Ready for Anything: The Ultimate Timepiece for Adventurers and Professionals Alike. With shock-resistant construction, water resistance up to 200 meters, and world time functionality, this watch is built to last.
About The Product
Casio GM-2100N-2A: A Sophisticated and Durable Watch
When it comes to watches, few brands are as renowned as Casio. Their latest addition to the G-Shock line, the GM-2100N-2A, is no exception. This sophisticated and durable watch is designed to withstand even the toughest environments, making it the perfect choice for anyone in need of a reliable timepiece.
The GM-2100N-2A boasts a range of impressive features, including:
- Tough Solar power technology, which allows the watch to be powered by light, ensuring it never needs a battery replacement
- Shock-resistant construction that can withstand shocks, vibrations, and falls
- Water resistance up to 200 meters, making it suitable for swimming, snorkeling, and even professional diving
- World time function that displays the time in 31 time zones, ensuring that you always know the correct time, no matter where you are in the world
- Daily alarm and hourly time signal, helping you stay on schedule and reminding you of important events
A Design That Stands Out
Not only does the GM-2100N-2A offer impressive features, but it also looks great on the wrist. The watch features a sleek and modern design, with a navy blue resin band and a matching dial. The LCD display is easy to read, even in low light conditions, and the watch also features an LED backlight for added convenience.
Overall, the Casio GM-2100N-2A is an exceptional watch that is sure to impress even the most discerning watch enthusiasts. With its combination of durability, style, and impressive features, this watch is a must-have for anyone in need of a reliable and sophisticated timepiece.
- UPC: 889232304809
- case color: Blue
- case material: Resin
- case shape: Round
- color: Blue
- gender: Men
- movement: Analog-Digital
- case size (width): 44.4mm
- strap material: Resin
- strap color: Blue
- water resistance: 200m / 20atm (bar)
G-Shock, short for Gravitational Shock, first launched in 1983 after Casio engineer, Kikuo Ibe conceptualized a watch that could have a battery life of 10 years, be water resistance up to 100 meters, and survive a 10 meters drop. Originally intended as a high-priced specialty item, G-Shocks are now considered to highly regarded collector-worthy timepieces.
FREE US SHIPPING