Elevate Your Adventure with a Reliable Timepiece: The GA700-2A combines rugged durability with functional features, making it the perfect companion for all your outdoor excursions.
About The Product
Introducing the G-Shock GA700-2A Watch: A Timepiece Built to Endure
The G-Shock GA700-2A is a rugged, reliable watch designed for those who demand the best in durability and functionality. This timepiece is the epitome of what it means to be a G-Shock watch – tough, dependable and built to withstand the harshest conditions.
- Shock Resistant: The GA700-2A is designed to withstand drops and impacts, making it the perfect watch for outdoor enthusiasts and those with an active lifestyle.
- Water Resistant: With a water resistance rating of 200 meters, you can take this watch with you on all your aquatic adventures without worrying about damaging it.
- Auto LED Light: The GA700-2A features an auto LED light that illuminates the display, making it easy to read in any lighting conditions.
- Stopwatch and Timer: The watch comes equipped with a 1/100th second stopwatch and a countdown timer, making it a versatile tool for timing events and activities.
- 4 Daily Alarms: The GA700-2A includes 4 daily alarms that can be set to remind you of important appointments and tasks.
The GA700-2A is built with a durable resin case and band, ensuring that it can withstand the wear and tear of daily use. The watch also features a mineral glass lens that protects the display from scratches and cracks.
A Watch for All Occasions:
Whether you’re hiking in the mountains, exploring the depths of the ocean, or just need a reliable timepiece for everyday wear, the G-Shock GA700-2A is the perfect choice. With its combination of rugged durability and functional features, it’s sure to be a reliable companion for years to come.
- UPC: 889232144672
- case color: Blue
- case material: Resin
- case shape: Round
- color: Black
- gender: Men
- movement: Analog, Digital
- case size (width): 53.4mm
- strap material: Resin
- strap color: Blue
- water resistance: 200m / 20atm (bar)
G-Shock, short for Gravitational Shock, first launched in 1983 after Casio engineer, Kikuo Ibe conceptualized a watch that could have a battery life of 10 years, be water resistance up to 100 meters, and survive a 10 meters drop. Originally intended as a high-priced specialty item, G-Shocks are now considered to highly regarded collector-worthy timepieces.