Elevate your style and stay on time with this precision-engineered timepiece that boasts a scratch-resistant mineral glass face, LED light, world time display, and more – perfect for any occasion.
About The Product
Introducing the Casio GM2100CB-1A Watch
As watch enthusiasts, we understand the value of precision, durability, and style. The Casio GM2100CB-1A watch embodies these qualities and more, making it a must-have for any discerning watch lover.
The Casio GM2100CB-1A watch features a sleek, sophisticated design that combines form and function. The watch face is crafted from scratch-resistant mineral glass, ensuring long-lasting clarity and durability. The black ion-plated stainless steel case and band exude a sense of understated elegance that will complement any outfit or occasion.
But the Casio GM2100CB-1A watch is not just a pretty face. It boasts a host of impressive features that make it a standout timepiece. These include:
- Shock Resistance: The watch can withstand shocks and vibrations, making it ideal for sports and outdoor activities.
- Water Resistance: The watch is water-resistant up to 200 meters, making it suitable for swimming and snorkeling.
- World Time: The watch displays the time in 31 different time zones, making it a great companion for travelers.
- Countdown Timer: The countdown timer can be set for up to 24 hours, making it ideal for timing sports events and workouts.
- LED Light: The watch features an LED light that illuminates the face, making it easy to read in low-light conditions.
In summary, the Casio GM2100CB-1A watch is a true masterpiece of design and engineering. Its combination of style, durability, and functionality makes it a must-have for any watch lover. Whether you’re hitting the gym or heading to the office, this watch will keep you on time and on trend.
- UPC: 889232344423
- case color: Black
- case material: Stainless Steel
- case shape: Round
- color: Black
- gender: Men
- movement: Analog-Digital
- case size (width): 44.4mm
- strap material: Cloth
- strap color: Black
- water resistance: 200m / 20atm (bar)
G-Shock, short for Gravitational Shock, first launched in 1983 after Casio engineer, Kikuo Ibe conceptualized a watch that could have a battery life of 10 years, be water resistance up to 100 meters, and survive a 10 meters drop. Originally intended as a high-priced specialty item, G-Shocks are now considered to highly regarded collector-worthy timepieces.