“Stay on time and in style with a sleek black watch featuring an auto LED light and world time.”
About The Product
The G-Shock GM-2100G-1A9: The Ultimate Watch for Adventure Enthusiasts
The G-Shock GM-2100G-1A9 is a timepiece that is built for those who live life to the fullest. This watch is designed to withstand any adventure, whether it’s a rugged outdoor excursion or a demanding urban environment. With its durable construction and rugged style, the GM-2100G-1A9 is the perfect companion for those who demand the best.
Key Features of the GM-2100G-1A9
- Tough Solar Power: The GM-2100G-1A9 is powered by Tough Solar technology, which allows the watch to generate its own power from any light source. This means that you’ll never have to worry about replacing the batteries, even after years of use.
- Multi-Band 6 Atomic Timekeeping: The GM-2100G-1A9 is equipped with Multi-Band 6 Atomic Timekeeping technology, which ensures that the watch always keeps accurate time, even in challenging environments. The watch automatically receives time calibration signals from up to 6 different transmitters around the world.
- 200M Water Resistance: Whether you’re swimming, diving, or simply splashing around, the GM-2100G-1A9 is water-resistant up to 200 meters, ensuring that it can handle any aquatic adventure.
- Full Auto LED Light: The GM-2100G-1A9 is equipped with a full auto LED light that illuminates the watch face in any lighting condition, making it easy to read the time, even in the dark.
A Watch Built to Last
The GM-2100G-1A9 is built to last, with its durable construction and rugged style. The watch is made from high-quality materials, including a shock-resistant case and band, and is tested to withstand even the toughest conditions. Whether you’re exploring the great outdoors or simply navigating the concrete jungle, the GM-2100G-1A9 is the perfect companion for any adventure.
- UPC: 889232327150
- case color: Gold
- case material: Resin, Stainless Steel
- case shape: Round
- color: Black
- gender: Mens
- movement: Analog, Digital
- case size (width): 44.4mm
- strap material: Resin
- strap color: Black
- water resistance: 200m / 20atm (bar)
G-Shock, short for Gravitational Shock, first launched in 1983 after Casio engineer, Kikuo Ibe conceptualized a watch that could have a battery life of 10 years, be water resistance up to 100 meters, and survive a 10 meters drop. Originally intended as a high-priced specialty item, G-Shocks are now considered to highly regarded collector-worthy timepieces.
FREE US SHIPPING