“Experience Unrivaled Precision Timekeeping with the Power of Solar Energy and Dual Time Zone Display”
About The Product
Introduction to the G-Shock GM-S2100PG-1A4
G-Shock is known for their durable and stylish watches, and the GM-S2100PG-1A4 is no exception. This timepiece is a perfect blend of rugged functionality and modern design, making it the ideal choice for the active individual who demands the best from their wristwear.
Key Features of the GM-S2100PG-1A4
- 200-meter water resistance: This watch can withstand even the toughest aquatic adventures and keep ticking.
- Solar-powered technology: The GM-S2100PG-1A4 is powered by both natural and artificial light, so you’ll never have to worry about changing batteries.
- Multiple alarms: With five daily alarms and one snooze alarm, you’ll never miss an important appointment again.
- Tough, scratch-resistant mineral glass: The durable mineral glass face protects the watch against scratches, so you can wear it day in and day out.
- Full auto calendar: The GM-S2100PG-1A4 automatically adjusts for odd and even months, as well as leap years, so you’ll always have accurate timekeeping.
Design and Style of the GM-S2100PG-1A4
The GM-S2100PG-1A4 features a sleek black and gray color scheme, with bold red accents for a pop of color. The watch is made with a high-quality resin case and band for ultimate comfort and durability. The digital display is easy to read, with a backlit function for low-light visibility.
The G-Shock GM-S2100PG-1A4 is the ultimate wristwatch for the active individual. Its combination of durable construction, advanced technology, and stylish design make it a must-have for anyone looking for a reliable timepiece. Don’t miss out on this top-performing watch from G-Shock!
- UPC: 889232306919
- case color: Rose-gold
- case material: Resin, Stainless Steel
- case shape: Round
- color: Rose Gold
- gender: Unisex
- movement: Analog, Digital
- case size (width): 40.4mm
- strap material: Resin
- strap color: Black
- water resistance: 200m / 20atm (bar)
G-Shock, short for Gravitational Shock, first launched in 1983 after Casio engineer, Kikuo Ibe conceptualized a watch that could have a battery life of 10 years, be water resistance up to 100 meters, and survive a 10 meters drop. Originally intended as a high-priced specialty item, G-Shocks are now considered to highly regarded collector-worthy timepieces.