“Make a lasting impression with the sleek full metal body, shock-resistant design, and accurate timekeeping of this premium watch.”
About The Product
The Timeless Style of the G-Shock GM-S5600BR-5
The GM-S5600BR-5 is a classic timepiece from the renowned brand G-Shock, combining vintage design with modern functionality. This watch is a must-have for any enthusiast looking for a reliable and stylish watch that will stand the test of time.
Key Features of the GM-S5600BR-5
- 200-meter water resistance: This watch is designed to withstand even the toughest aquatic adventures, making it the perfect choice for water enthusiasts.
- Solar-powered technology: The GM-S5600BR-5 is powered by both natural and artificial light, eliminating the need for battery changes.
- Dual time display: Keep track of two time zones with ease, making it the perfect watch for the frequent traveler.
- Scratch-resistant mineral glass: The durable mineral glass face protects the watch against scratches and other damage, ensuring that it will look great for years to come.
- Auto calendar: The full auto calendar automatically adjusts for odd and even months, as well as leap years, for accurate timekeeping.
Design and Style of the GM-S5600BR-5
The GM-S5600BR-5 features a sleek and classic design, with a black and red color scheme that is both stylish and timeless. The high-quality resin case and band ensure both comfort and durability, while the easy-to-read digital display is backlit for low-light visibility.
The GM-S5600BR-5 is the perfect timepiece for the individual who demands both style and functionality. This classic watch from G-Shock combines vintage design with modern technology, making it a must-have for anyone looking for a reliable and stylish wristwatch. Don’t miss out on the GM-S5600BR-5!
- UPC: 889232325897
- case color: Brown
- case material: Resin, Stainless Steel
- case shape: Square
- color: Brown
- gender: Women
- movement: Digital
- case size (width): 38.4mm
- strap material: Resin
- strap color: Brown
- water resistance: 200m / 20atm (bar)
G-Shock, short for Gravitational Shock, first launched in 1983 after Casio engineer, Kikuo Ibe conceptualized a watch that could have a battery life of 10 years, be water resistance up to 100 meters, and survive a 10 meters drop. Originally intended as a high-priced specialty item, G-Shocks are now considered to highly regarded collector-worthy timepieces.